In the process of organic fertilizer production, the iron equipment of some production equipment will have problems such as rust and aging of mechanical parts. This will greatly affect the use effect of the organic fertilizer production line. In order to maximize the utility of the equipment, attention should be paid to:
First, reducing the number of starts does not mean that you save electricity. The most important thing is that every time you start the organic fertilizer production line, the equipment will be idling for a period of time, and this idling is of no value, so reducing these can help the production efficiency of the equipment.
Second, it is necessary to produce at a constant speed, that is, the output at an average speed. The feed inlet speed must be average, the outlet speed must also be average, and the amount of raw materials must be average; in this way, the production capacity can be increased even more.
Third, the major reason for the reduction in equipment output of the organic fertilizer production line is actually due to the aging of machinery and the failure of parts. So the third point is to take good care of your equipment on weekdays. As a result, the life of the equipment is increased and the efficiency is also increased, which not only saves resources but also improves the quality of organic fertilizer.
1. When the organic fertilizer granulator is not working, we should remove the rusty or damaged parts of the organic fertilizer granulator, especially the motor, reducer, conveyor belt, transmission chain, etc., and store them indoors. The machine types are separated to prevent deformation or damage caused by mutual extrusion.
2. First, remove the dirt and debris on the outside of the organic fertilizer granulator machine; clean and lubricate all bearings; cover the friction surface with paint, black oil, waste engine oil and other corrosion inhibitors.
3. For the organic fertilizer granulator placed in the open air, the parts that are prone to deformation should be leveled or erected to eliminate the factors that cause deformation. The spring should be loosened if it is supported by a spring.
Do a good job in the maintenance of the organic fertilizer granulator to ensure that its service life will not be affected. When maintaining it, pay attention to the following four points:
1. Loose, always check if there are any loose parts on the organic fertilizer granulator.
2. For parts, always check the working status of each part on the organic fertilizer granulator.
3. Complete, check frequently whether the parts on the organic fertilizer granulator are complete to ensure that they are not worn.
4. Bearing oil temperature, always check the bearing oil temperature of the granulator to ensure that it is within the normal range.
Post time: Aug-08-2022